Free BHG Cubby Hole Dividers From Recycled Paperboard

by - 10:32 PM

Cubby drawers are now easier to organize with paperboard boxes and small skeins of yarn.




Meanwhile, the battle of the cubbies starts,...IKEA versus BHG.

The IKEA cubby 'dupe', Better Homes & Gardens Cube Organizer, looks identical at a glance. Nevertheless, BHG has cubby holes that are slightly smaller. This is why I did not realize that my established configuration of 4x2 would not fit the same way. This is how I had to adjust the configuration of my toaster pastries boxes, i.e. Paperboard. On one side is a stack of 4. Next to that, instead of an identical stack of 4, I could only fit 2x2 columns.

In the photo it shows how the boxes fit in a drawer with ease.

As far as structural changes,  gluing 2 boxes together gives more stability. But without glue they are easier to reconfigure. .

You May Also Like

0 comments